General Event Informationmclane2021-04-13T15:11:22-04:00
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time
- Your tickets will be e-mailed to you, you should bring a e-mailed barcode ticket that you received when you placed your order. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email [email protected] for assistance! To ensure lines at the entrance move quickly, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the appropriate tent according to the ticket you each have purchased. Tents and lines will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer your ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your e-mail barcode ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more. Don’t waste the beer!
- Come hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine!
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass. Intoxicated and unruly guests will be removed from the event without a refund.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
What to BringSarah McNew2021-04-13T15:11:46-04:00
- Cash. Many of the vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
What NOT to BringSarah McNew2019-10-22T16:08:53-04:00
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
Military DiscountsSarah McNew2020-03-12T11:16:33-04:00
- Visit the buy tickets page on www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the GREEN LOGO “Verify With ID.me” in the upper right hand corner.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by IDME a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.